NRA CET 2022 Exam:
The Union Cabinet has decided to conduct the 1st Edition of the NRA CET Exam by the end of the year, to streamline the hiring process by conducting a CET as announced by Union Minister through a press release issued on PIB. The National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will be the nodal agency to conduct CET every year. The CET will replace the prelims level tests conducted by the different agencies for the recruitment of non-gazetted posts. The test scores will be valid for a period of three years and NRA CET 2022.
The important guidelines about NRA CET 2022 as declared are as follows-
1. The 1st Edition of the Common Eligibility Test is to be conducted by the National Recruitment Agency.
2. NRA CET will be a single tier exam to be conducted to shortlist candidates for the Mains/Tier-2 Exam of the concerned recruitment organisation.
3. The exam will be conducted in 12 different languages and there will be at least one centre in every district.
4. Till now only 3 recruitment agencies will be covered i.e. SSC, Railways, and Banking
6. NRA CET will be conducted for non-gazetted posts only.
7. The test for gazetted posts & PO in public sector bank will be separately conducted by individual recruitment body.
NRA CET Exam 2022 Summary
The first NRA CET CBT is likely to be conducted by the end of 2022. Have a look at the glimpse of NRA CET 2022 in the below table.
|NRA CET 2022
|NRA (National Recruitment Agency)
|3rd or 4th quarter of 2022
Exams To Be Covered Under CET
All the prelims exams of Group B and C posts will be subsumed into a single common eligibility test (CET).
|Exams to be replaced by CET
|SSC MTS Paper-1
|SSC GD Constable Paper-1
|SSC Constable (Executive)Delhi Police
|SSC CHSL Tier-1
|SSC Stenographer Grade C
|SSC CGL Tier-1
|SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Paper-1
|SSC Selection Post
|RRB NTPC Tier-1
|RRB Grade-D Tier-1
|IBPS Clerk Prelims
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims
|Other banking exams
NRA CET 2022: Syllabus and Exam pattern
There is no defined exam pattern and syllabus for the CET yet. The exam pattern and syllabus of CET will be updated as soon as it is released by NRA. As per the speculation, there will be different exam patterns and syllabus for the graduate, senior secondary, and secondary level exams.